TOP WORK 05 - Counter chair
- Extra high adjustable counter stool with comfortable upholstery
- The flexible backrest actively adjusts to the movements
- Durable fabric cover (30,000 abrasion cycles)
- Height adjustable chrome ring footrest
TOP WORK 05 - The work chair for more flexibility!
The work chair TOP WORK 05 has been specially developed to enable comfortable and fatigue-free sitting even in elevated workplaces. The seat can be set particularly high and is comfortably padded. The flexible backrest also offers a pleasant padding and relieves the musculoskeletal system. A height-adjustable foot rack and the abrasion-resistant fabric cover complete perfectly this practical concept.
- Comfortable work chair with particularly high adjustable seat height for work on elevated workstations
- Seat and backrest are comfortably softly padded and covered with a durable fabric cover
- The flexible backrest actively follows the movements of the back and pleasantly relieves the spine
- The foot ring made of robust, chromed steel serves as a comfortable foot rest and can be individually adjusted in height
- Foot ring: Ø 40 cm
- Sturdy synthetic base (black)
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.