TOP WORK 28 - Swivel stool
- Practical work and counter stool
- Polyurethane foam seat
- Chrome base and ring footrest
- Polyurethane foam lumbar support
- Extensive height adjustability
TOP WORK 28: Ergonomics and motivation at work
Let the TOP WORK 28 work chair support you in your day-to-day work. It combines high-quality parts and manufacturing with functionality and comfort. Exclusively available at Officechair24. The firmly padded seat features lumbar support (also padded), and the wide base assures maximum stability. This work chair can be used with castor wheels or floor stops.
- Firm, padded seat with integrated lumbar support
- Comfortable, height-adjustable foot ring
- High-quality, chrome-plated steel base
- Pressure-activated safety castors and floor stops included (we recommend the floor stops for professional use)
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.