TOP WORK 78 - Task Chair Task Stool
- Ergonomic work chair
- Height-adjustable ring footrest
- Adjustable armrests and seat length
- Incl. height adjustable lumbar support
- Base and frame in polished aluminium
TOP WORK 78 Counter Chair: Ergonomics at altitude!
The TOP WORK 78 counter chair is a professional counter and cash desk chair that will prove itself in any demanding work environment! To this end, the chair is equipped with a high quality synchronous mechanism that can be adjusted to four positions using the lateral rotary knob. The highly abrasion-resistant cover made of breathable mesh fabric provides comfortable ventilation—even with prolonged sitting or on hot days. In addition, the armrests can be adjusted according to the angle, breadth, length, and height. The ergonomic and quality equipment of the seat is rounded out by the depth adjustable seat, with which the chair can be adapted to different body sizes. The wide base of the lower half of the chair in polished aluminium ensures high stability. The stool is equipped with load dependent braked safety casters for carpeted floors. The footrest provides optimal footing in professional use, and increases the ergonomics thanks to the ability to adjust the height. This professional and comfortable counter chair will get you through the usual tough workday - be it in your reception area, at your trade fair booth or generally in any workplace where a flexible seating position is called for.
- Height-adjustable seat - wide height spectrum
- Synchronous mechanism - adjustable to individual bodyweight and lockable in 4 positions
- This chair has a height-adjustable lumbar support that can be individually adjusted.
- Breathable mesh seat and backrest
- 4D armrests with soft pad support - The armrests can be adjusted horizontally, vertically in both width and angle, thus adapting to every sitting position.
- The seat depth can be individually adapted to the user. The handle under the seat, adjusts the seat cushion depth, providing better sitting comfort.
- Comfortable, height-adjustable foot ring
- Polished aluminium base
- Fitted with weight-sensitive castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric.
|Seat depth in cm||43 - 48|
|Height in cm||129.0|
|Dimensions (H x W x D) in cm||129.0 x 57.0 x 48.0|
|Backrest height in cm||50|
|Armrest height in cm||17 - 25|
|Body height in cm||150 - 195|
|Daily use||8 hours|
|Seat height in cm||58 - 79|
|Armrest||with armrests (height-adjustable)|
|Castors information||11mm x 50mm carpet floor castors included|