VITORO - Professional Executive Chair
- Synchronous mechanism - adjustable to individual bodyweight
- Ergonomic backrest supports the lumbar area
- Height adjustable armrests with soft pad covers
- Faux leather cover
VITORO – Comfortable seating!
Sporty, elegant and comfortable - these are the characteristics of VITORO. Thanks to the ergonomic shape of the backrest and its height-adjustable armrests, this office chair offers optimal sitting comfort, even for long periods of sitting. Whether for an office or home office, its sporty and elegant design fits perfectly into every interior. Do not hesitate and opt for the VITORO!
- Sporty-elegant executive chair
- Intricate quilted seams and the high-quality faux leather upholstery underline the Sportive-elegant design.
- Synchronous mechanism, spring force adjustable to the individual body weight, lockable in different positions
- High backrest with integrated headrest
- The ergonomic formed backrest supports the lumbar region sitting upright.
- The seat and backrest are comfortably upholstered and adapt optimally to the body.
- Height-adjustable armrests with softpad cover
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Sturdy polished aluminium chair base
- Fitted with weight-activated multi-purpose castors. As such, the user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back on the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.