WORK T - Swivel stool
- Stool with practical tool tray
- Impact-resistant nylon base with 2 storage trays
- Durable polyurethane foam seat
- Variable height adjustment
- Mobility through multifunctional castors
WORK T - A real relief for your work!
With the WORK T you enjoy flexibility and safety in the workshop, manufacturing or in the office. The multi-purpose castors always glide safely and smoothly over your floors, even if they are uneven or dirty. The integrated parking brakes allow the stool to be fixed in one location. Particularly handy - the impact-resistant nylon base that serves as a tool tray. Divided into two clearly arranged small parts trays, this feature keeps everything at hand that is needed for an efficient and fast workflow. Another advantage is the infinitely variable height adjustment. This allows the seat height to be adjusted according to body size and work purpose by using a ring release under the seat.
- Extremely durable PU hard foam seat, wipeable and particularly easy to clean
- The round, durable plastic base serves as a practical shelf and offers sufficient space for small tools and much more with two integrated storage trays.
- Plastic base: approx. Ø 40 cm
- Stepless seat height adjustment through ring release
- Equipped with weight-activated braked multifunctional castors, suitable for all floors. The integrated parking brakes ensure a secure stand
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The multifunction wheels supplied with this chair are suitable for both carpet and hard floors. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description). In addition, we recommend for hard floors, the use of a protective floor mat.
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.