ZH 200 - Home Office Chair
- Ergonomic synchronous mechanism for maximum comfort
- Height adjustable headrest
- Subject: Fabric and mesh combined
- Integrated Lumbar Support
ZH 200 - Work comfortably in your home office!
Find your new favourite swivel chair with the ZH 200! Covered in breathable mesh, the backrest with a stylish plastic frame and integrated lumbar support hugs your back closely and provides the right support. The height-adjustable headrest enhances the comfy feel, supporting the entire neck area. A synchronous mechanism for adjusting the backrest angle is a standard feature of the ZH 200.
- Ergonomic home office swivel chair
- Comfortable synchronous mechanism - The mechanism or rather the resistance when leaning back can be individually adjusted via a rotary knob below the seat and can be locked in an upright position.
- 6-way height-adjustable headrest
- Ergonomically shaped backrest made from breathable mesh with integrated lumbar support
- Elegant armrests with plastic covering
- Comfortably padded, wide seat with abrasion-resistant fabric cover
- Height-adjustable seat (Toplift mechanism)
- Well formed designer base, chrome-plated steel
- Fitted with weight-activated castors for carpet floors. The user has complete freedom of movement while seated. Upon standing up, the safety braking mechanism hinders unwanted movement of the office chair. The castors are unlocked when pressure is placed back onto the chair.
This item is supplied unassembled.
For assembly by the customer in just a few simple steps.
Of course, for gas springs, chair castors, footrests, etc., no construction is required.
The factory-supplied castors are only suitable for carpeted floors. For hard floors, such as parquet, laminate or tile floors, special hard floor castors are needed and are available from our accessory assortment. Please note that it is not possible to exchange the castors prior to shipment for logistical reasons (unless otherwise stated in the product description).
To keep your new office chair beautiful for a long time, it should be cleaned regularly. Here are a few practical tips on how to care for your office chair and how to properly treat and clean leather, synthetic / faux leather and fabric. Vacuum the upholstery thoroughly first using a vacuum cleaner with the appropriate attachment, and then, for leather and leatherette chairs, wipe all surfaces down using a warm, damp cloth.